Holy Trinity Church,
Newcastle Emlyn


Built in 1842 this Church was extensively repaired by Caroe in the early 20th C. Seventy years on the tower had again fallen into disrepair with severe decay in the stonework and general cracking.
Now a cage of invisible, drilled anchors in conjunction with careful stonework repairs have given it a new lease of life.